Looking for the ROI in Marketing? Trying to grow your firm in a tight economy? Eager to implement a proactive business development program but unsure how to proceed?
LexisNexis invites all law firm marketing and business development leaders—CMOs, CBDOs and other management—to a thought-provoking three-part webinar series featuring Doug Johnson, Managing Director of Catapult Growth Partners.
This complimentary series starts November 19 with Part 1: The Framework for Change covering how to:
- Asses your firm's cultural readiness for adopting a Business Development process; learn to deal with supporters and skeptics
- Align firm leadership behind your efforts as champions and advocates
- Establish the right change management balance points to maintain ongoing marketing tasks as efforts shift to BD and sales
- Gain sufficient long-term commitment and support while waiting to prove results
- Define practical steps and stages for a rollout strategy, including limited pilot programs that move you beyond “proof of concept” activities
The framework-building ideas in Part 1 of this series will be expanded upon in follow-up sessions:
- Part 2—Implementing a Sales-Oriented Process: January 2015
- Part 3—The role of technology-February 2015