The Summit will bring together General Counsel and Heads of Legal who are passionate about technology and its potential to improve the legal team’s contribution to the business. The Summit will provide GCs with the tools they need to work with IT, finance and procurement to put forward the business case for innovation and to secure investment in new technology.
The Summit agenda will be written by GCs, for GCs. All content will be provided by GCs and Heads of Legal sharing what’s worked, and what hasn't, through case studies and hosted discussions.
The Summit will discuss the following:
- Demonstrate how GCs can make the business case for technology
- Benchmark in-house teams to uncover what others are doing, spending and achieving (and compare by size of team, level of spend, volume of work and industry sector)
- Highlight how to use technology to manage risk (and the risks of not having a technology strategy)
- Showcase technology solutions for data protection, corporate registers, spend management and more
- Help in-house leaders to evaluate what technology is out there and how to use it
- Shed light on emerging new roles in in-house and the ideal make-up of the legal team
- Provide case studies on high-performing in-house legal teams and how their GCs have secured budget for innovation
- Advise GCs on how to make the CFO and the CTO your best friend
- Demystify AI, big data, block chain and emerging technologies and their impact on the legal department
For more information on The In-House Technology Submit, click here.