InterAction User Forums 2017
The InterAction user forums are 2-3 hour product specific events bringing together groups of InterAction users based on region, market sector and or type of organisation. The forums are interactive and enable users to discuss topical issues, share best practice, network and access relevant LexisNexis personnel and product information. A number of InterAction user forums are already in existence and we will continue to add to these throughout the year.
Who should attend? End users and technology professionals involved in the daily use of InterAction.
Dates and locations of all of our InterAction User Forums are:
Please note dates are subject to change
- InterAction Europe - 8th March 2017, Denmark
- InterAction Scottish - TBC
- InterAction South West - TBC
- InterAction London & SE - TBC
- InterAction Finance, Commerce & Government - TBC
- InterAction Northern - TBC
- InterAction Australia - TBC
- InterAction Luxembourg - TBC
Agenda - Subject to vary depending on forum but most follow the below format
- Welcome & Introductions
- InterAction forum topics discussed - individual to each forum
- Networking drinks
User forums interactive open forums where we welcome discussion on topics that affect our users. If you would like a topic to be discussed at the user forum please contact your client advisor or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To register for the event
To register for any of the above InterAction user forums, simply email email@example.com with your desired user forum. Please note: user forums are for InterAction clients only.