Lexis® InterAction® for Accounting
Meeting growth and client satisfaction objectives is becoming more and more challenging for accountancy firms. So it’s absolutely vital that you maximise the potential of the relationships you’ve spent years nurturing with your clients and prospects.
With Lexis InterAction for Accountancy Firms you can increase client loyalty, employee productivity and revenue.
- Maximise the value of your network of relationships by integrating information from internal and external systems
- Exceed service expectations by being better informed about client and prospect activities.
- Improve business development and marketing with focused and relevant communications.
With Lexis InterAction for Accountancy Firms you not only benefit from visibility of relationships, you also gain greater control of your data. In addition, providing the best tools available for servicing clients and prospects helps retain and utilise staff more effectively.
InterAction is key to the firm – it is integrated with Microsoft Outlook, Companies House data and with our billing system. Ever since we have provided access to InterAction from Outlook, everyone who has used the integration has been very positive about their user experience.
Eleanor Quilter, Senior Executive – CRM, Marketing & Business Development, Grant Thornton.
Knowledge is power
“Knowledge is power. The more we know about people, companies and relationships, the better we are equipped to communicate with our clients and prospects. InterAction does an excellent job. It gives me the information that I need.”
Budd Eichner Partner, Blackman Kallick Bartelstein, LLP.
Very, very reliable
“We’ve received good feedback from people thanking us for the information. InterAction is very, very reliable.”
Budd Eichner Partner, Blackman Kallick Bartelstein, LLP.
An incredible opportunity
“A new CRM system presented an incredible opportunity to be smarter about how our business runs and operates,” explained Walsh. “To that end, the smarter we were about the business, the better decisions we would make and the more efficiently we would use our partners’ time and energy for the most successful end.”
Sara Walsh, Director of marketing for Marks Paneth & Shron.
Designed for professional services firms
“From its inception, InterAction was designed to work with professional services organisations, which is a fundamental difference that makes it the right choice for our firm.”
Sara Walsh, Managing Director of Marketing, Marks Paneth & Shron.
A crucial element to growing our firm successfully
“Our targeted clients expect us to have deep familiarity with their commercial sector and a keen understanding of their particular business, so we knew that knowledge management would be a crucial element to growing our firm successfully,”
Julian Synett, Chief operating officer Numerica Group.
Maximise the value of your network of relationships
Deliver information throughout your firm, immediately and intuitively, with little need for training.
- Quickly aggregate data from client profiles, projects, notes and activities
- Simplify the process of gathering up-to-date information by integrating with Microsoft® Outlook®, including calendar integration and activity logging
- Easily integrate with human resources, time and billing and external systems to gain greater insights into client relationships
- Map the subtle relationships between clients, prospects and employees to uncover new opportunities and close business more quickly
Exceed service expectations
Improve client retention by keeping employees at every level fully informed of activities.
- Increase confidence and productivity by providing employees with a 360º view of each client and prospect
- Automatically inform all those who need to know when someone interacts with or updates information about a client or prospect
- Make sure employees have the information they need to respond immediately and appropriately to customers’ requests
Improve business development and marketing
Grow and develop your business more intelligently.
- Leverage who and what employees know to uncover new revenue opportunities
- Use relationship intelligence to target marketing campaigns more effectively
- Understand and maximise referral and cross-sell opportunities
- Use existing contacts to extend relationships across geographies
Gain greater control of data
Spend less time implementing your solution and more time utilising it to grow your business.
- Use powerful data quality and change management tools to help ensure the integrity and accuracy of data
- Reduce the time and cost of data administration
- Allow employees to accept or decline changes made to their contacts
- Use enhanced security features to selectively share information about contacts, without compromising privacy or confidentiality
- Provide the information employees need anywhere, anytime with secure Internet access
InterAction ‘Pick and Mix’ training courses
The Pick and Mix approach ensures you receive the training you need in small digestible sessions with a consultant from the Professional Services team. Each course lasts 90 minutes and can be delivered remotely or via a classroom environment, up to four courses can be consumed in one day and users can 'pick and mix' the courses they require.
For more information:
InterAction support website
Customers have access to the InterAction support website which can be accessed through the US portal - here (username & password required).
Dedicated Professional Services & Support
For any other advice or support, please contact our dedicated Professional Services Team who can help you maximise the value of your system.
For more information;
Please e-mail: The Professional Services Team Call: +44 (0) 113 226 2065
Client Advising Services
We know that business success requires a continuing partnership between supplier and client. Innovative technology and world-class helpdesk support are only part of the story.
That’s why we offer free-of-charge Client Advising Services to customers of our CRM, practice management and workflow tools.
For more information on our Client Advising Services:
Please e-mail: The Client Advising Team