Lexis® Visualfiles Debt Recovery
Debt recovery is a highly competitive field, with minimum margins, so you need to make sure you are as effective as possible.
Today a wide range of organisations, including law firms, commercial organisations and high street banks are using Visualfiles to help them improve their efficiency and competitiveness in the debt recovery market.
Customers include Bank of Ireland, Green & Co, Judge and Priestly, Legal Recoveries, Lester Aldridge and Shoosmiths. They operate Visualfiles for a wide variety of debt recovery activities including, personal debt, credit card debt, commercial debt, repossession, local authority debt and forbearance.
In addition to the comprehensive, out-of-the-box features, many firms are using Visualfiles to add functionality such as matter inception and case tracking, integrated scanning, e-billing, automated bulk importing of matters, online client reporting and the use of ‘robots’ to carry out any repetitive elements in a matter.
Lexis Visualfiles is the technology to meet your exact requirements. You or LexisNexis consultants can build your solutions based on available templates.
- Increase productivity and consistency by guiding users through the life cycle of a debt case from inception to settlement
- Reduce large outsourcing bills by keeping in-house control of the litigation process
- Ensure staff stay effective and adhere to deadlines with proven workflow and escalation facilities
- Improve control using predefined agendas, schedules, reminders and supervisory checks
- Quickly adapt and amend your solution as business needs change
- Access legal knowledge easily from within the Visualfiles matter