Lexis® Visualfiles Personal Injury
The Personal Injury market is experiencing fundamental change and you must ensure you are in step with the evolving regulations and able to adapt quickly to remain competitive.
Today a wide range of organisations, including legal firms and commercial organisations use Visualfiles to ensure they are the leaders in the personal injury market.
Customers include Hugh James, MTA, Greenwoods, Carpenters, Scott Rees, Swiftcover and BT. They operate Visualfiles for a wide variety of activities including, claimant and defendant PI, catastrophic injury, industrial disease, RTA, Uninsured Loss Recovery, FNOL & rehabilitation
In addition to the comprehensive, out-of-the-box features, many firms use Visualfiles to deliver matter inception and case tracking, integrated scanning, e-billing, automated bulk importing of matters, online client reporting and the use of ‘robots’ to carry out any repetitive elements in a matter.
Visualfiles is the technology to meet your exact requirements. You or LexisNexis consultants can build your solutions based on available templates.
- Increase productivity and consistency by guiding users through the life cycle of a personal injury case from inception to settlement
- Reduce large outsourcing bills by keeping in-house control of the litigation process
- Ensure staff stay effective and adhere to deadlines with proven workflow and escalation facilities
- Improve control using predefined agendas, schedules, reminders and supervisory checks
- Quickly adapt and amend your solution as business needs change
- Ensure your solution is compliant with emerging regulatory requirements and able to adapt to likely changes.