Debt recovery is a highly competitive field, with minimum margins, so you need to make sure you are as effective as possible.
Today a wide range of organisations, including law firms, commercial organisations and high street banks are using Visualfiles to help them improve their efficiency and competitiveness in the debt recovery market.
Trusted by your industry
Customers include Bank of Ireland, Green & Co, Judge and Priestly, Legal Recoveries, Lester Aldridge and Shoosmiths. They operate Visualfiles for a wide variety of debt recovery activities including, personal debt, credit card debt, commercial debt, repossession, local authority debt and forbearance.
Benefits for debt recovery businesses
With Lexis Visualfiles you can optimise almost any debt recovery process to help you save time and money, use resources more effectively, and provide client service excellence.
- Increase productivity and consistency by guiding users through the life cycle of a debt case from inception to settlement
- Ensure staff stay effective and adhere to deadlines with proven workflow and escalation facilities
- Improve control using predefined agendas, schedules, reminders and supervisory checks
- Quickly adapt and amend your solution as business needs change
- Access legal knowledge easily from within the Visualfiles matter
In addition to the comprehensive, out-of-the-box features, many firms are using Visualfiles to add functionality such as matter inception and case tracking, integrated scanning, e-billing, automated bulk importing of matters, online client reporting and the use of 'robots' to carry out any repetitive elements in a matter.
Lexis Visualfiles is the technology to meet your exact requirements because it can be customised to suit your business’ specific needs - you or LexisNexis consultants can intuitively build your individual solutions based on the available templates.