The Personal Injury market has experienced fundamental change and you must ensure you are in step with the evolving regulations and able to adapt quickly to remain competitive.
Today a wide range of organisations, including legal firms and commercial organisations use Visualfiles to ensure they are the leaders in the personal injury market.
Trusted by your industry
Customers include Hugh James, MTA, Greenwoods, Carpenters, Scott Rees, AXA and BT. They operate Visualfiles for a wide variety of activities including, claimant and defendant PI, catastrophic injury, industrial disease, RTA, Uninsured Loss Recovery, FNOL & rehabilitation
Benefits for personal injury businesses
With Lexis Visualfiles you can optimise almost any personal injury process to help you save time and money, use resources more effectively, and provide client service excellence.
- Increase productivity and consistency by guiding users through the life cycle of a personal injury case from inception to settlement
- Reduce large outsourcing bills by keeping in-house control of the litigation process
- Ensure staff stay effective and adhere to deadlines with proven workflow and escalation facilities
- Improve control using predefined agendas, schedules, reminders and supervisory checks
- Quickly adapt and amend your solution as business needs change
- Ensure your solution is compliant with emerging regulatory requirements and able to adapt to likely changes.
In addition to the comprehensive, out-of-the-box features, many firms use Visualfiles to deliver matter inception and case tracking, integrated scanning, e-billing, automated bulk importing of matters, online client reporting and the use of ‘robots’ to carry out any repetitive elements in a matter.
Lexis Visualfiles is the technology to meet your exact requirements because it can be customised to suit your business’ specific needs - you or LexisNexis consultants can intuitively build your individual solutions based on the available templates.